Thursday, May 28, 2009

Peace

Mykonos, Greece

With all of the end of school activities and craziness, I was looking for a painting that was calming. This is from a photo I took when on Spring Break in college. I painted it years later when I started painting more seriously thanks to the encouragement from my husband. Who would have known that I would return to this location again. When living in London, we went to Mykonos and I stood in this very spot 14 years later. Who knows what the future holds.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful painting, and so well said. It's wonderful to revisit places. I hope to get back to Mykonos one day. Magical spot! You've really captured the bright light and magic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!