Sunday, May 3, 2009

April showers bring May Flowers











I am loving this wonderful rain and thunderstorms we have been having!!! It forces me to stay inside and do desk work! I have a lot of new ideas for paintings dancing around in my head inspired by how bright green everything looks due to the rain. In honor of the rain, I am going to post some watercolors of flowers for your viewing pleasure.
All of the above paintings are 11x14 original watercolors by Liana Yarckin.
Prices range from $50 - $350.
To purchase a painting, please email me at: lyarckins-art@yahoo.com
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Liana these are just stunning. I had no idea you painted! The blues are beautiful but I think my favorites are the tulips. Way to push complimentary colors, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi liana

    its liana i like the panitings of floowers bye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!