Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

American Beauty

In honor of Memorial Day weekend, I was going to post one of my paintings with an American flag in it. However, when I was scrolling through my paintings, I saw this one and it made me remember the vision I had of America when I was a little girl. I don't know why, maybe from a history book or one of those films you have to watch in history class, this is what America looked like to me. So in honor of all of the soldiers that have protected our freedom, I post this painting.

17x22 original watercolor
$300

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful painting, and wonderful sentiment, Liana.
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
    Happy Memorial Day to you! Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!