Saturday, April 20, 2013

Reception - Successful














Karim of City Cafe



The reception for my art show, Colorful Aspirations, was a great success.  Thank you to everyone that came.  I loved the questions and your thoughts about the different pieces of art.  In particular, the story from the couple that purchased "Bridge at Exall Lake".  They said it reminded them of all the times they walked on that bridge with their grandmother.  It was great to hear the memories or ideas that people had from a particular painting.  I truly appreciate all of those that came, old friends and very new friends.  I cannot forget my husband who's support and encouragement is so awesome.  Thank you to my dear friends who helped me set up, took photos and played cashier.  

A huge thank you to City Cafe for hosting such a wonderful party for us.  Great food, wine and music!  I could not have asked for a more professional staff who handled everything with such grace.

To see more photos from the art show and what painting I am working on now, go to my facebook page, Liana Yarckin Watercolors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!