Monday, March 25, 2013

Children's Portrait

Sisters and Buster
30"x22" watercolor 
by Liana Yarckin






This portrait was just picked up on Saturday.  It was commissioned as a birthday gift for my client's husband.  I took several photos of the sisters with their family pet, Buster.  I painted from the photos in my studio.  Since the painting was so large, it was hard for me to get a great photo of it.  I included close up photos so you could see the details.

Announcement:
The reception for my art show, Colorful Aspirations, will be on
Wednesday, April 17
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
City Cafe, 5757 Lovers Lane

Last year was great and I thank everyone that came.  Please come by for some bubbly, bring your kids, your hubbies or make it a girls' night out!  Bring your friends, everyone is welcome.  Pass it on.


4 comments:

  1. I am sure the recipient will be thrilled you have painted a beautiful memento

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lorraine. Love your little dog in the pic. He needs to be painted! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very challenging with two children, Liana!! you aced it!!
    I know your client will be so thrilled with this piece..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilda, Thank you so much for your vote of confidence. I cannot paint portraits as good as you, but, your blog is an inspiration.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!