Tuesday, September 27, 2011


The most recent and interesting commission I have had.  A new client asked me to do a home portrait of her friend's first home in a family Bible.  I had never been asked to do this before.  It was difficult to work in a large heavy Bible on the very smooth and thin paper.  Clearly, little room for error.  My client was happy with the end result.  I am touched to be included in such a thoughtful gift.

Have a great week!  Oh, I just announced the winner for the note card giveaway on facebook.  Keep checking my facebook page for other giveaways.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful work, Liana! I love black and white drawings.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, I have a translator at the bottom of the page, but now I'm writing in englis and portuguese so more people can read my posts. Hope to see you there again!

    Wish you a nice week, Anamaria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , what an accomplishment! Must have been very difficult, and as you say, very little room for errors.Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good at this, Liana. And taking a photo like that, makes a good presentation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!