Monday, November 5, 2018

Art & Fashion by Liana Yarckin


that's me sewing! See the video on instagram

Video on instagram or see at Stanley Korshak

I have been working so hard to make this show at Stanley Korshak special!  I have surprises to be revealed at the show so you have to come and see or read about it later.  One unique thing that I will be doing is custom painting to your specifications on my Love jackets!!!  These have been a hit.  My Love jackets feature one of my silk scarves (designed by me using my watercolors) on the back and then I can custom paint whatever you want wherever you want on the jacket.  Some peeps have requested a heart or have given me artistic license to make theirs unique or even to paint the word,"hope" on it.  I have a lot of things planned for Friday, including new original artworks, new scarf designs and some other surprises.  





Park Cities People article

Pink Love Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!