Monday, April 6, 2015

BIG Art Show - Artscape Dallas Arboretum



Friends, I am so excited about my upcoming art show at Artscape at the Dallas Arboretum.  I cannot tell you how fun this event is, especially, the preview night on April 24.  I have special tickets for you if you are not a member.  Please let me know if you would like a ticket.

Liana Yarckin Watercolors
Booth #9
April 24-27
Dallas Arboretum

I am honored to be selected as one of the artists in this show.  The show features artists from all over the country who specialize in a variety of mediums.  There is something for everyone.  Last year, many of my visitors found interesting art pieces in a booth across from me for their little peeps.  I have been working very hard and will have new works on display that I have not posted anywhere online!  The only way to see them is at the show!!!  Last year I sold 5 pieces on opening night.  Two were by facebook followers and they knew exactly what they wanted.

So come and see me, bring the family, make it an outing - it is only once a year.


#dallasarboretum, #lianayarckin #artshow






4 comments:

  1. Liana, congratulations and I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol. It is a lot of work, but, always worth it! I love meeting my clients personally. Even if they don't buy, we always have good discussions about my pieces.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, that's wonderful! Good luck!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, as always, thank you!!! You have always been such a great supporter. I love following you and your journey with your bears.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!