Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 5 of Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 Challenge

Happy Poppies
16x29 watercolor by Liana Yarckin

Wow, this challenge is getting tough.  Only because I am neglecting all of the other things I need to do like take a shower for starters!  I see a few areas I am going to tweak a little.  The uh, oh's, always scream out at me on the screen.

More poppies and flowers on my facebook page.


To my email subscribers, I am sorry if you don't like getting an email everyday.  It will be over in 25 days, but, don't worry, I am not sure if I am going to be able to keep up anyway.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, Liana!!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so glad to see you are doing the challenge too! these are brilliant, LianaT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!