Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Call for Cafes from Around the World


The Place to Be
11x14 watercolor

This is number 5 or 6 in my Cafe Series.  I am telling you, the umbrellas do happen to be red/orange this season.  The original photo was taken in Austin, Texas on a perfect, glorious weather day on Sunday at about noon.  The sun was shining, the temperature in the high 70's and everyone was out enjoying this gorgeous day.

My ideal moments spent is sitting outside at a cafe with friends enjoying our time together and the sunshine.  I would love it if you have a favorite outdoor cafe spot in your part of the world if you would post it to my Facebook page or email it to me!  I would love to paint it and add it to my collection.  Of course, I will credit you and link back to your blog or website.  Wouldn't that be great to see the cafes from around the world!

I can't wait to see your photos!!!!!  Thanks for visiting!
To purchase, press here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your cafe series Liana. They have such a 'sunny' feel to them. I like how you have left white highlights between things. It really lets in the light :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!