Monday, September 10, 2018

Full Circle - Liana Yarckin Watercolors at Stanley Korshak!


When I first came to Dallas for job interviews in 1993, my friend drove me up to this building on a Sunday morning and said "this is the new most exclusive store in Dallas." We looked in the front windows and imagined what it would be like to be able to shop there.  As former architecture students pursuing a career in architecture we continued to talk about the  uniqueness of the Rosewood project, the Crescent, and how magical it is.  That weekend I did end up landing a job at WRA Architects and it was a loonnnnnng time before I ever returned to this beautiful store.

Fast forward to today, would you believe that this luxury goods store is hosting a trunk show for me?!?!!!!!!!  Yes! on November 9.  The team at Stanley Korshak has been great to work with giving me ideas and planning for a successful show for my debut.  I cannot wait for you to see the new designs and products that have come out of our meetings. And Stanley Korshak even wants me to bring my original art!!!!!!!  I cannot tell you what an honor this is, how excited I am and also butterflies in my stomach!

This could be you - shopping bag full of perfect gifts!

Thank you, thank you

Stanley Korshak

Please help make my debut successful by joining me on

Friday, November 9
11-2

Stanley Korshak
Cedar Springs at Maple

Liana Yarckin Watercolors at Stanley Korshak


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!