Thursday, May 26, 2016

Art into Fashion


It has been a busy 9 months.  As you know, I have been designing silk scarves using my art work.  For summer, I decided to to these fabulous large wraps.  The hottest new trend found in all of the fancy stores.  Shown here are is my favorite seashell painting that I love too much to sell as well as my Bali painting on wraps. They can be tied around your waist to use as a swimsuit cover up or on wrap on your shoulders for cool nights dining al fresco.  The fabric is sooooooo soft you can double it up around your neck, too, or fold it up so tiny it can fit in your purse!  I love these wraps for their functionality and the fact that it makes it so easy to share my art with my peeps!  I am so appreciative for all of my fabulous supporters who love my scarves!!!!  


Have your very own Liana Yarckin scarf: Order here

Artists, you can have your beautiful paintings on scarves too!  I offer this option on my website.

To see all of the latest pics and other projects I have been working on visit me on my facebook page:



 Someone bought matching notecards to go with their wrap for Mother's Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!