Monday, September 8, 2014

Teaching Classes at the Dallas Arboretum



Morning Walk
by Liana Yarckin
Sold.

I will be teaching two workshops at the Dallas Arboretum this fall.  One is a plein air workshop and the other is a rose workshop.  For more information, click here.  Plein Air in the Garden, September 27 and  The Rose, an Introduction to Watercolor on November 1.  The Dallas Arboretum used the above picture on a facebook post and someone inquired to purchase!  Unfortunately, it has already sold.  However, this inspired me to do another aspen tree painting for the Cattle Baron's fundraiser coming up this October.  It is a large 22x30 painting.

Since my last two shows, I have been busy with commissions.  Here is the latest Home Portrait I completed.  It is a beautifully detailed home built with care and the greatest attention to detail.  I met the home owners at Artscape in April.  


Upcoming big news is my painting, Meet Me in the Piazza, was accepted to the Southwestern Watercolor Society 51st Annual Show, juried by Fealing Lin.

Meet Me in the Piazza
by Liana Yarckin





3 comments:

  1. Liana - these are all beautiful. Love especially the Morning Walk. Very much reminding me autumn is just around the corner. Congratulations too on your acceptance into the Southwestern Watercolor Society show. Good luck. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, love your blog. My favorite post is Blog Hop around the world. Very inspiring photos and art!

      Delete
  2. Liana, I love all these, they are beautiful. You are very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts. I love hearing from you!